“DON’T MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO TURN TO GOD”
Here are a number of questions for discussion within families or your Redemption Community. Helpful tips for studying scripture can be found at “arcadia.redemptionaz.com/squid”. For more information about RCs, click here. These are meant to help you as you reflect on Sundays in your smaller groups. You are free to adapt, change, or take away any of these as you see fit.
- A few verses in this text mentions being ‘saved.’ What does it mean for them to be ‘saved’?
- What’s the significance of the requirements in verses 28, 29?
- Do you tend to identify with the way the jews responded in this story or the gentiles? Why?
- How can you work against ‘self-actualization’ this week and instead work to serve others?
- What does it mean to be ‘gospel-centered’?
- In what ways do you struggle against God’s grace? How can you instead accept it?
- In what ways do you typically try to ‘save yourself’? How can you instead surrender to God’s saving work?
JUNE 25, 2017
SONG : How Great Thou Art
SONG : Open Up
SONG : Be Thou My Vision
SONG : God’s Highway