“TENSIONS & TRANSITIONS”
Here are a number of questions for discussion within families or your Redemption Community. Helpful tips for studying scripture can be found at “arcadia.redemptionaz.com/squid”. For more information about RCs, click here. These are meant to help you as you reflect on Sundays in your smaller groups. You are free to adapt, change, or take away any of these as you see fit.
- Pastor Tom talked about you needing a Barnabas or two in your life, someone who can encourage you, and you gotta seek that out. How can you begin working on this?
- “Failure isn’t fatal” is there a time you failed? Is there a time you didn’t move for fear of failure?
- “You are forgiven, AND useful!” How have you seen God use you in spite of your failures?
- How can you place your hope in the character of God, the promises of God, the faithfulness of God and the sovereignty of God today?
- How can you live out what Tom said about our call? “Our call is to make the invisible God visible to the world around us. And to speak the truth boldly.”
- Pray for boldness this week.
SONG : Grace Alone
SONG : Jesus is Better
SONG : White as Snow
SONG : Life Put Death to Death