Here’s content for your families for Holy Week. This goes alongside what we’re doing as a church; we’ll continue joining ‘big church’ with our series on The Lord’s Prayer after Ascension Sunday. We hope to see families learning and anticipating the death and resurrection of Jesus together!
Here’s how it could work:
- Save this link so you can come back to it easily. We’ll also have it on our website home page.
- Here’s a playlist of worship songs by Seeds Family Worship that we use in our R/Kids program on Sundays.
- For each week’s lesson: sing a song or two together, look through the PDF for each week’s lesson, watch the video together, and discuss it as a family.
- Review our memory verse, which is still Matthew 6:5-15 until our series through The Lord’s Prayer is done. MEMORY VERSE PRINTOUT
- You can also work through the craft ideas. The supplies needed and directions are all there.
Lesson for PALM SUNDAY (April 5th)
“The Servant King” from Mark 14 and John 13-14 from the Jesus Storybook Bible. You can also work through the PDF guide here.
Lesson for GOOD FRIDAY (April 10th)
Lesson for EASTER SUNDAY (April 12th)
Again from the Jesus Storybook Bible, this week’s video is God’s Wonderful Surprise from Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 24, and John 20.
Lesson for ASCENSION SUNDAY (April 19th)
Tips for the play-doh crafts:
- Some activities require play dough. If you don’t have any, here are a few different recipes to make some at home:
- The play-doh mats can be reused if they they are either laminated or covered with clear contact paper or clear packing tape.