“SIGNS OF THE KINGDOM”
Here are a number of questions for discussion within families or your Redemption Community. Helpful tips for studying scripture “arcadia.redemptionaz.com/squid”. For more information about RCs, click here. These are meant to help you as you reflect on Sundays in your smaller groups. You are free to adapt, change, or take away any of these as you see fit.
- Take a look at the contrast shown between Aeneas and Dorcas. One was unable to do anything for himself, the other was “full of good works and acts of charity.” What does this show us?
- In verse 42 it was known throughout all of Joppa and many believed. That means some people saw this miracle and didn’t believe. Take a moment to collectively repent for our unbelief and pray for people in our lives, church, and city.
- A helpful article: Why doesn’t God always heal the sick?
- What’s the purpose of the miracles recorded here, and all miracles? (*hint, verse 35 and 42)
- Does our ‘ministry’ point others to Jesus? Our work, our service, our relationships…
APRIL 30, 2017
SONG : Happy Home
SONG : Rock of Ages
SONG : White as Snow
SONG : Love of God
SONG : Oh for a Thousand Tongues to Sing