“Can’t Stop God”
Here are a number of questions for discussion within families or your Redemption Community. Helpful tips for studying scripture “arcadia.redemptionaz.com/squid”. For more information about RCs, click here. These are meant to help you as you reflect on Sundays in your smaller groups. You are free to adapt, change, or take away any of these as you see fit.
- This might be a good time to review some of the major themes we’ve seen so far in the book of Acts. How are those themes reflected here? (Acts 1:8)
- As you read this text, what stands out to you?
- When you see this language of “signs and wonders” being done, does that stir up anything in your hearts?
- Where have you seen signs and wonders used in the church or in the world? Where have you seen it misused?
- For a deeper look into this idea, check out Redemption Gateway’s post “How Should We Be Thinking About Signs And Wonders Today?”