“The New Community”
Here are a number of questions for discussion within families or your Redemption Community. Helpful tips for studying scripture here. For more information about RCs, click here. These are meant to help you as you reflect on Sundays in your smaller groups. You are free to adapt, change, or take away any of these as you see fit.
- Why do you think Luke wrote this portion of scripture? Who was it to and what was it’s purpose to it’s original audience?
- How do you see the ripples of this early church continuing in our local church today?
- This new community was unified, in what ways have disunity grown in your group or in our church? Pray against those things.
- What does it mean that these people had “all things in common”?
- Verse 47, we are saved, and we are “being saved”. How does this affect how we respond to God? To our neighbors?