“THE WAY OF WISDOM”
Here are a number of questions for discussion within families or your Redemption Community. Helpful tips for studying scripture can be found at “arcadia.redemptionaz.com/squid”. For more information about RCs, click here. These are meant to help you as you reflect on Sundays in your smaller groups. You are free to adapt, change, or take away any of these as you see fit.
- What’s the purpose of this book? What is it trying to accomplish?
- Define what a proverb is.
- Verse 8 mentions how the wise and foolish receive correction. Take a minute to look at your life, are those close to you free to offer correction without receiving rebuke or anger but love and thankfulness?
- A key verse of this chapter, seems to be verse 10. Spend some time meditating and thinking over this verse.
- Why is the fear of the Lord the beginning of wisdom?
- How is the knowledge of the Holy One insight?
- Discuss this idea: “Wisdom isn’t a single thought or system of beliefs, it’s a walk.”
- How can you apply this chapter to your life today?