“THE GOSPEL FOR THE SPIRITUAL BUT NOT RELIGIOUS”
Here are a number of questions for discussion within families or your Redemption Community. Helpful tips for studying scripture can be found at “arcadia.redemptionaz.com/squid”. For more information about RCs, click here. These are meant to help you as you reflect on Sundays in your smaller groups. You are free to adapt, change, or take away any of these as you see fit.
- Epicureans pursue pleasure and convenience to find their ultimate fulfillment. How would you present the gospel to someone in this mindset?
- The Stoics believe to just let life happen to you, there’s no controlling it anyway. How would you present the gospel to someone in this mindset?
- When Paul tours the city of Athens, he clearly does some research on how to build a bridge with the culture around him. Is there a culture around you that you don’t understand? How can you build a bridge to partner with what God is doing in that other culture for the sake of unity in the gospel?
- Remember that God is not far from each one of us.
- When you read a scripture you don’t understand or don’t agree with, wrestle with it and pray about it.
SONG : What a Beautiful Name
SONG : God’s Highway
SONG : There is a Fountain
SONG : Lord, I Need You