Come hear from Terry and Roxane Thorstad, licensed counselors and parents of three, as they address some key concerns and questions of many parents. The evening will include:
- Addressing parenting styles and how to make your styles work for you, not against you
- Being a united front as parents
- Understanding that gender and personality differences really do make a difference in parenting each individual child
- Identifying what kids really need
- Hot topics including suicide, addiction/porn, bullying, and challenges with electronics
- Making positive connections with your kids
Join us Thursday, March 22 from 6:30-7:45 in the sanctuary.